At Autoglassmobile we understand that whether you have a new or old vehicle, safety is paramount. We all rely on our cars to transport us and our loved ones on a daily basis. Taking this into account we at Autoglassmobile strive to provide the highest quality windshield replacement services available. Our main goal is to get you and your vehicle back on the road safely and quickly.
Here are the steps that will be followed:
- The certified technician will explain in detail the service being performed.
- The technician will perform a pre inspection to verify the vehicle is undamaged.
- The technician will remove your rearview mirror as well as other attachments to the glass like your EZPASS, State inspection sticker, parking sticker or other options.
- Completely and safely remove the old windshield.
- Remove the old adhesive down to 1/8”. It is critical that the old adhesive be removed and new sealant used to install your new windshield. Some companies may try to cut corners and reuse the old adhesive but this creates serious safety issues and violates the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard. We use only OEM approved polyurethane adhesives, primers and activators to safely install your new windshield
- If necessary, vacuum any broken glass from the vehicle.
- The technician will reattach rearview mirror, inspection sticker or any other items that were previously removed.
- The technician will inspect the installation of the new windshield and make sure it meets the Auto Glass standards.
- The technician will inform you of the Safe Drive Away Time (SDAT) and other precautions to take with your new windshield. This is an important step that makes sure the polyurethane adhesive has set fully and your vehicle is safe to drive.
Or Call one of our friendly glass experts (805) 317-4168